Account Executive (salary dependent on experience)
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Account Executive to join a well-established Salesforce Consultancy based in London.
Ceterna is a leading award winning Platinum Salesforce Consulting Partner, headquartered in the UK. Ceterna has successfully delivered over 1,000 projects globally across various sectors such as finance, manufacturing, professional services and retail. Following consistent growth, Ceterna is looking to add multiple Account Executives to the team based in London to strengthen its relationship across the Salesforce Ecosystem.
In return, we offer a competitive salary plus pension, Perkbox membership, a flexible working environment and training and certification opportunities
This role will require you to understand the Salesforce Solution (Training and Development Provided), build relationships within the Salesforce environment and assist with demonstrating the value of Salesforce by leading Implementation and Optimisation projects with new and existing Salesforce/Ceterna customers.
Skills and experience needed:
- Minimum of 2 Years B2B Sales Experience with Value Based/Conceptual Selling Experience.
- Structured Background with Basic Sales Training is a must.
- You need to be able to have an understanding of Complex Sales Cycles, the stages involved and how they piece together.
- Time Management: Ability to structure and multi-task/manage multiple sized deals and track accordingly within the CRM.
- Understanding of Technology and ability to articulate the Business Value, which aligns to it.
- Generate and Maintain strong relationships across all levels of business and departments.
- Executive Presence: Ability to communicate with C-Level.
- Commercial Acumen, Intellectual Curiosity, Coachable and ability to think outside of the box/be creative.
- Proven Track Record of Overachievement with a hunter mentality.
- A team player: Someone who is willing to roll up their sleeves and go the extra mile. Ceterna is a one big family and we work together as one!
Have the right to work in the UK without the need for sponsorship
Suitable experience for the role
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.