Junior Marketing Automation Consultant
Job Title: Junior Marketing Automation Consultant Department: Delivery
Reports to: Head of MA Date: Jan 2019
Junior Marketing Automation Consultant (26k-28k depending on experience)
We are looking for a Junior Marketing Automation Consultant to join the Marketing Automation team in Ceterna.
You’ll be working alongside our Head of Marketing Automation and directly with our clients on customer-facing project. This is an exciting opportunity for anyone that is looking to pursue a career in Marketing Automation and is passionate about digital marketing.
If you are interested in joining a consultancy where you can thrive, apply your skills and adopt new ones, then Ceterna is the place for you.
- Work with clients to understand, design and implement Pardot Marketing automation projects
- Collaborate with clients to gather requirements, translate business needs into technical execution, receive feedback and present results
- Think end-to-end across customer journey and sales funnel, and utilize segmentation, automation and customization, to create targeted and effective email nurture campaigns.
- Apply marketing automation knowledge to deliver high value services to Pardot customers
- Manage ongoing relationships with Pardot clients
- Advise key stakeholders on how to improve marketing automation processes through Pardot
- 1-2 years experience in Marketing/Marketing Automation is a must
- Understanding of HTML, CSS
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, demanding environment, working on multiple projects while maintaining strong attention to detail and meeting deadlines
- Strong interpersonal and team player skills with an ability to communicate at all levels of an organisation both internally and externally
- Proven written and verbal communication skills, as well as exceptional organisational skills
- Strong interest in Marketing technology and understanding of best practises in b2b marketing
- Experience using a marketing automation platform (such as Marketo, Eloqua, Pardot, Hubspot) is beneficial. Candidates who have experience with Email tools such as Mailchimp, Dotmailer, Campaign monitor will also be considered
- Experience with CRM platforms (preferably Salesforce.com) is beneficial
- Marketing or IT related discipline educated – beneficial
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.