Junior Salesforce Consultant/Pre-Sales Consultant
Ceterna (Asia) Limited
The key objective of this role is to work effectively with Senior Consultants towards customer satisfaction and success. The Junior consultant will assist Senior consultants on configuration and implementation and communicate completed work and issues effectively. They also test and check built systems before presenting to senior consultants
. This position requires the chosen candidate to travel nationally within Hong Kong to client meetings (at least once a week), with occasional international travel. While the Senior consultant is leading the client meeting the Junior consultant will be required to take detailed notes. We are also looking for someone who can assist in Pre-Sales such as Client Relationship Management, Demo Org Building, and Solution Building and Engineering.
The ideal candidate will be seeking the opportunity to develop professional skills and archive necessary Salesforce certifications (such as ADM201, DEV 401, Sales Cloud Consultant, Service Cloud consultant or Pardot Consultant). He/she will also be looking for business opportunities for Ceterna by attending events, building business networks, and managing client relationships.
- 0-2 years hands on Salesforce.com experience
- Stakeholder management and client facing skills, with the ability to work closely with a non-technical audience
- Ideal experience include one or more of the following:
- Sales or Business Development Experience
- Any Salesforce certifications
- Project Management experience and certifications
- Know basic implementation and configuration such as objects fields, workflow rules, approval rules, validation rules, installing Apps, reports and Dashboards etc.
- Basic knowledge on data migration
- Digital Marketing experience such as email marketing, social network marketing
- Customer Service management knowledge and experience
- Business Intelligence or data modelling experience
- Fluent/Native in English in all aspect (speaking, listening, reading and writing) is a must. Fluent in Cantonese and/or Mandarin is ideal.
- Degree or equivalent qualification on Business, IT or similar is ideal but we welcome canditates from different degree background.
- You will be driven by working for a company that focuses on delivering customer excellence
- You won`t be afraid to challenge people in order to find the best solution
- Self motivation, dedication and autonomy are essential
- Team working and ability to work independently with guidance from senior consultants
- Good communication skill with a pleasant and outgoing personality
- Good time management and multi-tasking
- Ability to work in tight timeframe
- Opportunity to work from home and semi-flexible working hours
- Excellent training opportunity
The salary offered to the Junior consultant will be dependent on experience.
Due to the high volume of applications only successful candidates will be contacted
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.