Junior Salesforce Consultant
Job Title: Junior Salesforce Consultant Department: Delivery
Reports to: Senior Salesforce Consultant Date: Jan 2019
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Junior Salesforce Consultant to join a well-established Salesforce Consultancy based in London. This role would suit anyone looking to move into the consulting word having had experience of salesforce.com
In return, we offer a competitive salary plus pension, Perkbox membership, a flexible working environment and training and certification opportunities.
We are an award winning, market leading global boutique Salesforce Platinum consulting partner and have been providing consulting and development services since 2010. With a global reach and an unrivalled reputation in our target markets, we undertake high-value, innovative work across a wide range of sectors.
The Salesforce Consultant will be responsible for:
- Taking useful notes on specific topic during a workshop
- Participate in the development of deliverable content that meets the needs of the client
- Anticipate issues that will impact the project and raise this to senior members
- Contributes to new business proposals and proposal development
- Able to come up with solutions to simple problems, actively participate in team sessions
The successful Salesforce Consultant will have:
- Experience of using/system administering salesforce.com
- Basic knowledge of technical concepts (programming, relational databases, cloud computing etc.)
- Basic understanding of CRM concepts (e.g. what is a call centre? What are customer channels?)
- Articulate; solid communication skills (oral and written)
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Understanding of MS applications (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc)
- Ability to work independently on tasks defined with support from others.
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Ability to prioritise workload to meet deadlines and work objectives
- Demonstrated ability to write clearly, concisely, and in a manner that appeals to a wide audience
- Works well within a structured plan
- The ability to work in the UK
- Salesforce.com experience (ideally a certification)
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.