Based in the London company headquarters, the Marketing Executive will be a self-motivated, initiative-taker who will support the work of the company’s Dutch-based Marketing Manager. The marketing team will develop marketing projects directed at maximising company profits through campaigns that generate leads and brand awareness.
- Graphic Design – creating imagery/graphics for digital & print collateral, including social posts, blog imagery, presentation graphics, product and service packages
- Content Creation & Management – Produce (write and proofread) and organise various types of downloadable marketing content, collateral and assets, including emails, case studies and website landing pages, to expand our company’s digital footprint, awareness and generate leads.
- Marketing Automation – managing ongoing activities such as such emails, social media, and other website actions, collecting and segmentation of customer and lead data in a GDPR compliant way.
- Social Media Management – creating, scheduling, analysing, and engaging with content posted on social media platforms such as LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
- Website Management – utilising WordPress to upload blog posts, edit website pages and implement A/B tests as needed.
- Powerpoint / Google Slides – Assist the Marketing Manager with updating sales slide content
- Digital Reporting – Weekly reporting on website metrics, leads, email campaigns and social media metrics for senior stakeholders.
- External Contractor Collaboration – Coordinate with external blog writers, designers, SEO specialists to execute various marketing campaigns.
- Global Marketing Support – Attend and run fortnightly conference calls with other global offices to coordinate the support of their marketing efforts.
- Customer Success – Attend post-project reviews and assist the marketing manager on writing Case Studies and other customer success oriented tasks.
- Events/Webinars – Creating marketing materials and imagery for events/webinars
Specific Skills Required:
- Sketch, Photoshop & Illustrator
- Pardot, MailChimp or other Marketing Automation Platform (some training provided)
- Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, Google Business Platforms
- HTML & CSS
Expected Core Competencies:
- A self-starter, capable of working in a remote working arrangement with the marketing manager, able to take the initiative and make sound decisions on their own.
- Exceptional writing and editing skills, as well as the ability to adopt the style, tone and voice of our business.
- High level of creativity and attention to detail.
- Excellent organisational skills to work independently and as part of a team.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.