An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Salesforce Consultant to join a well-established Salesforce Consultancy based in London. Our offices are now in the WeWork – Moorgate.
In return, we offer a competitive salary plus pension, Perkbox membership, a flexible working environment and training and certification opportunities.
We are an award winning, market leading global boutique Salesforce Gold consulting partner and have been providing consulting and development services since 2010. With a global reach and an unrivalled reputation in our target markets, we undertake high-value, innovative work across a wide range of sectors.
The Salesforce Consultant will be responsible for:
- Ability to multi-task within a project, or balance project work with non-project responsibilities, with some support
- Participate in the development of deliverable content that meets the needs of the client
- Anticipate issues that will impact the project and raise this to senior members
- Contributes to new business proposals and proposal development
- Articulate the business objectives and process(es) that the technology is enabling for the clients they have worked with (e.g. service request management, lead processing, pipeline management)
The successful Salesforce Consultant will have:
- 2-3 years’ commercial Salesforce experience as an Administrator/Consultant- Consultancy experience preferred
- At least one full lifecycle Salesforce implementations under their belt
- Working knowledge of at least one CRM technology (e.g. Saleforce.com, CRM On Demand)
- Ability to fully configure the Salesforce platform- creating Custom Objects, Validation Rules, Page Layouts
- Pardot or CPQ experience advantageous
- Can articulate the business objectives and process(es) that the technology is enabling for the clients they have worked with (e.g. service request management, lead processing, pipeline management).
- Ability to work independently on tasks defined with support from others.
- Ability to structure (breakdown, plan, and estimate) own piece of work.
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with experience exercising mature judgment
- Proven experience effectively prioritizing workload to meet deadlines and work objectives
- Demonstrated ability to write clearly, succinctly, and in a manner that appeals to a wide audience
- Ability to recognize issues that will impact the project and raise this to senior members
- Solid communications skills
To apply for this job please send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org