Salesforce Developer (£35k+ depending on experience)
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Salesforce Developer to join a well-established Salesforce Consultancy based in London.
Ceterna is a leading award winning Platinum Salesforce Consulting Partner, headquartered in the UK. Ceterna has successfully delivered over 1,000 projects globally across various sectors such as finance, manufacturing, professional services and retail. Following consistent growth, Ceterna is looking to add to our award winning team.
In return, we offer a competitive salary plus pension, Perkbox membership, a flexible working environment and training and certification opportunities.
- Hands-on coding and configuration to collaborate on complex requirements
- Worked on the technical delivery of custom development, integrations, and data migration elements within the Salesforce.com environment
- Manage and maintain coding standards and ensure code adheres to Maersk and Industry standards and are technically sound
- Participate in all phases of development lifecycle (design, development, delivery)
- Keep up to date on latest platform changes and champion to technical resources (via tech talks)
- Maintain relevant documentation to describe logic, coding/configuration, testing and changes where applicable
We are looking for:
- SFDC Certified Developer (Platform Developer I & Platform Developer II)
- Knowledge around configuration, integration, and customisation (Apex, Triggers, Batch Apex, SOQL, SOSL, SFDC REST/SOAP API, WSDL, Force.com Migration Tool)
- Knowledge in Sales Cloud or Service Cloud
- Knowledge and experience of implementing Lightning Components
- Knowledge & experience in using code repositories & code deployment tools
- Experience in working with AGILE and SCRUM
- Experience in working in an international environment
- Excellent communication skills, able to build and maintain relationships
- Collaborative mind-set, open to feedback
- Positive, collaborative, and solution oriented attitude
- Consistently acquiring/refining new skill sets in Salesforce platform
- Self-driven high performer
- Strong process oriented approach to work and excellent attention to detail
- Resilient team player who is goal-orientated and demonstrates a high level of commitment
- Excellent written and verbal skills with people at all levels across the organisation in English
- Solid verbal, written, presentation and interpersonal communication skills
Have the right to work in the UK without the need for sponsorship
Live in/be able to travel to London daily
Suitable experience for the role
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.