Senior Salesforce Consultant
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Senior Salesforce Consultant to join a well-established Salesforce Consultancy based in London. Our offices are now in the WeWork – Moorgate.
In return, we offer a competitive salary plus pension, Perkbox membership, a flexible working environment and training and certification opportunities.
We are an award winning, market leading global boutique Salesforce Platinum consulting partner and have been providing consulting and development services since 2010. With a global reach and an unrivalled reputation in our target markets, we undertake high-value, innovative work across a wide range of sectors.
The Senior Salesforce Consultant will be responsible for:
- Perform project tasks independently, and may direct the efforts of others
- Gathering business requirements.
- Documenting business processes and capabilities.
- Plan and lead workshops.
- Participate in and/or lead the development of deliverable content that meets the needs of the client and contract
- Anticipate client needs and formulate solutions to client issues
- Review deliverables for accuracy and quality
- Provides coaching to junior staff
- Contributes to new business proposals and proposal development
- Actively manages own personal and professional development; seeks opportunities for professional growth and expansion of consulting skills and experiences
The successful Senior Salesforce Consultant will have:
- 3-6 years’ commercial Salesforce experience as an Administrator/Consultant- at least three of which are in consulting
- 2-4 full lifecycle Salesforce implementations under their belt
- Ability to fully configure the Salesforce platform- creating Custom Objects, Validation Rules, Page Layouts
- Experience working independently with minimal guidance
- Has mentored and guided other team members and client in project context
- Experience in at both waterfall and agile methodologies, and can clearly articulate the differences
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with experience exercising mature judgment
- Proven experience effectively prioritizing workload to meet deadlines and work objectives
- Demonstrated ability to write clearly, succinctly, and in a manner that appeals to a wide audience
- Excellent communications skills
To apply for this job please send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com